LOWA Mountain Boots GTX Black
The product of over 90 years of German craftsmanship and part of the Task Force collection, the fully waterproof LOWA Mountain GORE-TEX® Boot is identical in most aspects to the LOWA Combat GORE-TEX® Boot in terms of specification and style.
The difference being the length of the boot leg shaft. This makes the LOWA Mountain Boot GORE-TEX® a superb all-rounder, as a military boot or for uniform and non uniform duties alike. Smart, hard wearing, easy-to-maintain and with all of LOWA's fantastic foot technology combined in a boot for the discerning professional.
The LOWA Mountain Boot Features:
Construction: board lasted upper - cemented sole
Upper: full grain leather, 2.4 - 2.6 mm
Lacing: open hooks
Lining: GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort Footwear
Sole: Vibram® "Tsavo"
Upper height inside/outside: 170/210
Certified working boot: according to EN ISO 20347 - 2012
Code: O2 WR SRA FO CI HRO
Usage: rough terrain
Weight: 1750 g/pair
- • Construction: board lasted upper - cemented sole
- • Upper: full grain leather, 2.4 - 2.6 mm
- • Lacing: open hooks
- • Lining: GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort Footwear
- • Sole: Vibram® "Tsavo"
- • Upper height inside/outside: 170/210
- • Certified working boot: according to EN ISO 20347 - 2012
- • Code: O2 WR SRA FO CI HRO
- • Weight: 1750 g/pair
- • Military & Police Boot
- • Combat Boot
- • Available in UK sizes 3 - 15 inc 1/2 sizes