LOWA Military & Police Combat Boots Brown
LOWA Combat Boots are considered one of the best military and police boots on the market today. LOWA's military specification GORE-TEX® tactical boot is the product of 90 years of European boot-building craftsmanship. Armed Forces worldwide rely on it's legendary fit and durability in the most rugged of conditions. The fully waterproof LOWA Combat boot has been the number one choice from the range of LOWA military boots for decades.
Identical in most respects to the LOWA Mountain GORE-TEX® in specification and style the key difference is the taller leg shaft for extra support in difficult terrain. No nonsense, hard wearing, easy-to-maintain and with all of LOWA's fantastic foot technology combined in a combat boot for the discerning professional. The LOWA Combat Boot GORE-TEX® is ideal for Police, Security professionals, Military and Emergency Services personnel.
Construction: board lasted upper - cemented sole
Upper: full grain leather, 2.4 - 2.6 mm
Lacing: open & closed hooks
Lining: GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort Footwear
Sole: Vibram® "Tsavo"
Upper height inside/outside: 195/240
Certified working boot: according to EN ISO 20347 - 2012
Usage: rough terrain
Weight: 1880 g/pair
- • Construction: board lasted upper - cemented sole
- • Upper: full grain leather, 2.4 - 2.6 mm
- • Lacing: open & closed hooks
- • Lining: GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort Footwear
- • Sole: Vibram® "Tsavo"
- • Upper height inside/outside: 195/240
- • Certified working boot: according to EN ISO 20347 - 2012
- • Code: O2 WR SRA FO CI HRO
- • Weight: 1880 g/pair
- • Military & Police Boot
- • Combat Boot
- • Available in UK sizes 3 - 15 inc 1/2 sizes